Thursday, August 25, 2011

Welcome to the Band at Jordan Ridge and the Orchestra at Elk Meadows!

I'm so excited to start another year off with the band program here at Jordan Ridge. I thought I'd try things out differently this year (along with the help from the Orchestra at Elk Meadows) and start a blog where you can access practice sheets, schedules, and any other kind of information we end up deciding to put up here.

For now, this will be an open blog. If in the future we decide to upload pictures or put student names on here, we will make it private. You'll know before we decide to do that so we can get your email address to grant you permission to log on.

In the meantime, feel free to check out some of the links to the right. For band, I will be requiring every student to turn in practice charts the first class of each week, so I'll make sure to have blank practice charts in class as well as a file you can print out here on the website so you can make copies as you need.

I look forward to a great year with your students!
Mrs. Worthen

No comments:

Post a Comment